The demand for Blockchain professionals has grown significantly and by 2025, 18% of the world’s GDP will be on Blockchain technologies. Take advantage of our Blockchain Essentials Certification to learn the fundamentals of Blockchain Technology. In this course, you will learn the limitations of the Internet for business and economic activity, and explain how Blockchain Technology represents the way forward. You’ll learn how Blockchain Technology empowers individuals, entrepreneurs, and government officials with the tools they need to help level the playing field and to participate in the value they create. You’ll also meet key players in the global Blockchain ecosystem, and consider your own role in stewarding the Blockchain revolution.
This course has been designed in such a way that you will get a thorough understanding of how the Blockchain Technology is being used as a solution to various problems around the world, and across several industries. At the end, you will get more clarity and will be able to master all the important topics related to Blockchain.
No rigorous technical skills are needed. The class is open to students across various career backgrounds. Anyone who wishes to learn about Blockchain or has a passion to learn about this new technology is welcome to take up this course. Make sure you come with your gadget or laptop.
- The limitations of the Internet for business and economic activity, and how trust is established in a pre- and post-blockchain world
- You will have a strong understanding about what Blockchain is
- Able to understand how Blockchain is being used in various sectors of the industries
- Know the step wise process which is required for designing a Blockchain solution.
- Learn about various types of Consensus Mechanisms
- Terms such as miner, hash, nonce, proof-of-work, and public key cryptography, as well as the steps of a blockchain transaction
- Learn about where we can utilize Blockchain with the help of the potential Use Cases
- Get the exposure on how you can employ Blockchain in your current legacy systems
- Get the in-depth knowledge about the key concepts of Blockchain
- Learn about various blockchain solutions like Ardor, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Corda, and EOS
Guaranteed. When you complete this course, you’ll be eligible to receive a world-class recognized Blockchain embedded Course Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- Blockchain-related jobs are the second fastest growing in today’s labor market, currently with 14 job openings for every 1 blockchain professional. (Source: TechCrunch)
- Demand is off the charts for blockchain talent, and the capital is waiting to back it up. More than $3.7 billion has been raised through ICOs in the United States alone. (Source: TechCrunch)
- DTCC’s Fintech Symposium recently noted the lack of available talent for blockchain industry jobs, and their desire to help invest in blockchain jobs and helping people to develop the necessary skills to fill those jobs.
Date: January 30th – 31st, 2020.
Venue: Digital Transformation Center, Career Center, KG 7AV, PLOT 793-794, Kimihurura, Kigali, Rwanda.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Training On-site
- Students 53
- Assessments Yes
What You Will Learn 11